We provide market research, data analysis and consulting services on a contractual basis. We also provide copyediting and proofreading services on an hourly or per-1000-words basis.
- Inside and outside IR35 contracts considered
- Subcontracting opportunities considered
- Ad-hoc copyediting and proofreading
Note: From February 2020, only short/ad-hoc assignments that can be carried out outside of usual office hours will be considered!
We have experience in:
- Forecasting product revenues
- Carrying out primary market research
- Designing online surveys and analysing the results
- Conducting telephone interviews with Key Opinion Leaders
- Writing, copy-editing and proofreading reports
We have particular expertise in pharmaceutical and healthcare markets, but are happy to discuss your needs in other industries and fields.
We can carry out analysis of data sets using the following tools and platforms:
- Microsoft Excel
- Data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
Let us know your requirements and we will reach out to discuss how we can help.
We have experience in delivering custom market research projects and presenting results and recommendations to clients. In previous assignments, our lead consultant has:
- helped a top 10 pharmaceutical company looking to understand the market for ophthalmic drugs
- worked with a midsize drug manufacturer to gather physicians’ views regarding the market prospects of a dermatological therapy in development
- as an analyst in a leading contract research organisation (CRO), provided analyses of the distribution of patient populations within the UK to internal teams using this data to help speed up recruitment into clinical trials, contributing to over 330m USD in new business awarded to the organisation.
Copyediting and Proofreading
From February 2020 we provide ad-hoc copyediting and proofreading services. So far, we have helped a consultancy working in the field of distributed ledger technology with editing and proofreading for a 100-page market report on developments in their industry.
For more information, or to discuss opportunities or rates, contact us today.